Nov 11,2011
Nov 11,2011
The moment i rang Carringtons i sensed that they would help me as much as possible as it was my first time at finding a rental property. I had just split with my Partner and explaned i needed to find somewhere suitable for my children and myself. Somewhere 3 bedrooms, space, bathroom with shower was one of my main aspects needed. I viewed a property no more than a week later. I met the letting agent at the property and straight away was at ease. I was shown around the property in detail and was given a detailed description on every room and all utilities eg GCH, Garden, Parking etc. I was also given some space in which to go around on my own which was really lovely and not over powering.

As i was really interested in the property and wanted to try my best to secure this the letting agent gave me all the necessary paperwork and also asked me to go home and think about it overnight and if it was still my main thought then give her a call. I did so immediately the next day and was assured the property was held for me obviosly with the holding fee. I was absolutely thrilled i had found my new home and also the letting agent was so nice to me and explained everything in detail and made sure i knew everything. I was also telephoned a couple of times just to check everything was running smoothly and updated on the progress of my paperwork.

The Carrington Partnership office is absolutely stunning and is a great advertisement for the level of service you receive. Each time i was greeted with smiles and politeness. Nothing was too much trouble and when entering if there was more than one agent around they would have a chat to you about the property as if they knew each one individually inside out. To me that means they do their homework and actually study each property and look at who they suit and what would benefit one person and not another.

When i finally recieved all the paperwork back and was able to pay my deposit and first months rent it was done so with such senstivity and excellence. When i was handed the keys they made me feel that it was my house now and that made me feel comfortable knowing the next time i opened the door to the property i could actually feel it was my home.

The Carrington Partnership have a great service and an ellegance about it. the professionalism is second to none and the personal touch makes it all the more outstanding and i would not hesitate to recomment them to anyone i know looking to rent or even buy.

I dont even think i have enough words to put down how they made me feel and how i still now feel. I am ever so grateful that they helped me in such sentitive circumstances. I am more than happy where i am and i intend to stay as long as possible.

Thank you so much to all Agents at Carringtons and may you long provide the excellent service you do already.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport