Nov 11,2011
Nov 11,2011
I cannot recommend Ellis and Co highly enough, in particular Ashley Thompson, who has to be one of the most diligent and reliable people I have ever met. In letting my flat for me he not only got me better rent than I had anticipated for a very reasonable fee, but he worked incredibly hard, going above and beyond the call of duty on several occasions. I never had to ask him to do anything or chase him up to find out what was happening (as has been my experience with other agents) because he was in contact with me every step of the way to let me know what he was doing, even emailing me on his day off. Any query I had was dealt with immediately. He is a fantastic negotiator with excellent communication skills and I think my new tenants and I all found the process incredibly stress-free. It is a pleasure to deal with someone with such a great work ethic.

All dealings I've had with other members of the team have been great too. They are obviously all hard-working and take pride in their job. I will definitely continue to use Ellis and Co to let my flat in the future and subsequently to sell it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Bethnal Green