Jul 04,2007
Jul 04,2007
By far the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to use. House was dirty, flea-ridden, there were holes in the ceiling and walls which we had been assured would be fixed before we moved in, despite being advertised as a furnished student house there were no beds!!

Staff are rude and ignorant, treat tenants as though they are stupid, problems reported were continually "forgotten" or "lost" and work was never completed during a 9 month tenancy on the holes that were supposed to be fixed before we moved in.

When it came to moving out the house was left in a better, cleaner condition than when we moved in yet they kept the deposit for cleaning and - get this - the two holes which were there before we moved in and continually reported. Worst of all, a work collegue moved into the house after me and this work had not been carried out.

Avoid this company at all costs!!
By: Duped
Dec 13, 2008
Don't know if you're keeping an eye on this page but if you are, I'd be interested in learning the address of the property as I think it may be the same one we've ended up renting through Tulley's and there are enormous problems with it - including flea-ridden furniture (it may not be fleas but things were biting!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tully & Co Office 1