Nov 11,2011
Nov 11,2011
I recently used PropertyEagle to let my house in Portsmouth. I was so impressed by the customer service and attention to detail! I dealt with Tom who I found to be friendly and professional - the opposite of what you sometimes find with estate agents! The rental was completed in less than two weeks from the date I put the property on the market and they dealt with everything for me. Most importantly for me, the price I was quoted for the let was the price I paid. With other agents who have let my property in the past I have found that a lot of costs like tenancy agreements and searches have suddenly been added on my bill and I found that not to be the case with PropertyEagle.

I cannot recommend PropertyEagle more highly!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey