Jul 31,2015
By: 'S. Ford'
Jul 31,2015
First of all, Jake was there really early for my viewing of the flat which I was bitterly surprised by. He welcomed both me and my friend with a friendly smile and asked a lot of prompting questions to see what I really wanted from a potential flat. Ideally, I already knew that I really wanted the flat but Jake was very positive about the viewing and was very honest about the positive and negatives of the property. There was a few concerns on my part but he was very honest and trustworthy in his response as to how the landlord would deal with it. He helped me with all the necessary paperwork and was really helpful with knowing that I needed the property quite quickly after viewing it. Overall, Jake was a delight to work with and would recommend him to anyone.

Cross Keys Estates