Nov 10,2011
Nov 10,2011
I recently moved in the Walthamstow area.
I selected Spencers as my letting agency, and I am really happy I have made this choice.
They have been extremely patient and always responded to my requests with an efficient manner.
Everything went well since I met them the first time when I was looking for a one bedroom flat,
I recall calling them on a Monday and on the next day they organised me a viewing.
After that everything went to plan ,I paid the deposit signed the contract etc.. they made the all process simple.
Spencers is a letting agency you can recommend to friends and colleagues.

Spencers is a letting agency you can recommend to friends and colleagues.
My agent Sam is always on call if I need any help, if I'll drop him an email I am sure I will get an answer in the next hour or so ¯ÂÅ
Thanks Sam !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central