Nov 18,2008
Nov 18,2008
Awful Service.

Had problems from day one when a decent majority of the furniture meant to be in our flat weren't there (including blinds!). We had to wait 3 months for 2 chairs (not 4, as stated on the inventory). Rent was taken out of accounts twice and then denied until statements were sent to them to prove this which weren't sent back (over
By: lewis
Oct 08, 2012
hi some of the students we work with have had problems with this company, can anyone give me the contact details of the adjudicator that people mention so we can pass there problems on tp them?
By: littlemissbossy
Aug 20, 2011
Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your experiences, although I'm not remotely surprised, given my own experiences for this excuse of a letting agent. We have also had problems re: what is listed on our inventory, especially as regards our depsoit. I was just wondering whether you had any issues when it came to re-claiming your deposit?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edenvale-UK Office 1! To leave a new review of Edenvale-UK Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edenvale-UK Office 1