Nov 10,2011
Nov 10,2011
My experience with Walton Robinson over the last 3months has been a complete nightmare! Moving into a filthy property with an endless list of maintenance issues that have still yet to be attended to is only the beginning of our troubles. The house needed to be rewired, a job we were told would be no more than 8 or 9 working days and capable of being done with little disruption to our tenancy... 4 weeks later the rewiring has finally been completed however the house has massive holes in all the walls and we are as yet STILL waiting to hear from our property supervisor, despite having sent repeated emails and left countless messages enquiring as to when the job will be finished. The thermostat in the fridge freezer has been faulty ever since we moved in and as a result it leaks all over the kitchen floor continuously... One of the tenants has slipped and now has an incredibly bruised bottom! The BIGGEST problem with this letting agency is that they are appalling at communicating with us as the tenants and repeatedly fail to keep us informed on the works as and when they are happening. Whenever we do get replies from them it is a mediocre text message from our property supervisor saying that she doesn't know what is happening either! The texts always appear at 2mins before 6 and then we have no way of contacting them to chase up results! Our property supervisor is also NEVER at her desk and so we wonder what it is that she is getting paid for exactly? It certainly is not for her shocking lack of people skills! This property could be a lovely place to live however our enjoyment of it has been seriously disrupted by the worst letting agency I have ever rented a property with! I do not recommend them and would seriously recommend that you rent with another agency as the diabolical treatment you receive from Walton Robinson is not worth the stress or heartache!
They would have to pay me to ever live in one of their properties! Our first temporary supervisor mentioned that he smoked weed- really unprofessional, bad image for the company! Our second supervisor is NEVER at her desk and we would appreciate it if she would occasionally be able to pick up her phone! Stop treating people like they are unimportant, gain some form of public relation skills!
By: The Truth
Nov 10, 2011
This sounds all to familiar... in fact I can guaranty that the majority of the "Good" reviews on this site have been written by Walton Robbinson as every single person I've ever seen and heard in their office is complaining about the same things you are! They have not been able to handle a single task effectively or professionally during my tenancy with them! I highly doubt they can provide the finest service on earth to "some people" and the consistent unbelievably poor service with the same issues again and again for others... how strange?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle! To leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walton Robinson Newcastle