Jul 28,2015
By: 'Disgruntled.'
Jul 28,2015
I wouldn't recommend them as a letting agent.

At the start the inventory was incorrect, with number of items broken or not working. We flagged this up to Margret. She disputed what I had said telling me that I was incorrect as she had completed the inventory....

I was told that had to put it in an email for her to address. However nothing was done. And the emails were never responded too. It was left to us as the tenants to sort the issues out.

Any further emails were never replied to by anyone in the office.

We were told that we were meant to have an inspection every 3 months. Well to this day we still haven't seen anyone. What exactly does the land lord pay for??? The landlord would appear to be paying a fee for them to do absolutely nothing. The service they give is poor to both the tenant and landlord.

No one appears to take any responsibility for anything. No one appears to pass on any information. And I have to say Margret has the people skills and customer focus of a dead badger. Rude, unhelpful, ignorant and dismissive of any issue raised.

I wouldn't bother. Go elsewhere...
N/A