Jul 28,2015
By: 'Afia Yasin'
Jul 28,2015
Henry Maloney was one of three agents I contacted when selling my family home where I had resided for over 20 years.
I was very anxious as this was a very new experience for me, Henry put me at ease and left me feeling very reassured.
I found Henry to be honest, open, realistic , friendly but always professional.
I was kept informed of every viewing and given feedback about the viewings, in a diplomatic way I was given advice on how to improve the viewing experience.
He also was able to communicate effectively with my adult son who was living with me, so he was involved and informed about the viewings.
During the actual process of offer to completion , I felt that Henry and his colleagues were advocating for a fair and speedy sale. As with every sale and a chain there are always hiccups, without the professional estate agents this can turn into a very difficult time, luckily I trusted Henry to handle whatever anxieties and hiccups that arose, in a professional manner.
Even my lawyers commented on how efficient my estate agent was and they felt he was proactive unlike many others they had dealt with.
Despite some hiccups and delays we still managed to complete on the date originally agreed, which surprised me and this was largely due to Henry's coordination of the chain and making sure he followed up with all the parties and kept me in the loop at all times.
Needless to say I was happy with the service I received and felt that Henry earned his fee as I witnessed the hard work he put in from beginning to end.
The fee charged was very reasonable and considering the amount of work that the team did I felt the fee was very fair.
By: peter
Jul 28, 2015
Dear Afia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, it means a lot.
I am so please that you found Henry to be among the best estate agents that you dealt with, we strive to achieve this from all of our negotiators and Henry consistently delivers top quality service to his clients.
I wish you well in your new home and hope we have the opportunity to assist you again in the future.

Peter