Jul 28,2015
Gokhan Evlat
Darren Marcus
Jul 28,2015
Upon discussing the matters, Gokhan informed me of many positive things that his company does differently. None or rather not many transpired in the subsequent paperwork. However, after speaking to his manager, I have now been assured that all that was discussed will be in the contract wording - much better than many an agent who don't. The landlord has, upon my approval, agreed to proceed. Keys for viewing will be made available as soon as paperwork, duly completed, is in hand.
This is not for me to comment upon as I am only a non-profit making individual helping my friend to let his property. Fees is up to him to agree/disagree In addition, the T&C are too long for me to read as I am only a go-between. Whilst it will not allow me to proceed to Submit Review without ticking this box, I very strongly inform you that I am NOT agreeing to any T&C herein. Only, what is mentioned herein is true to the last word and I shall not be bound by any of the T&C rules. The only part I agree within this paragraph is: I also confirm this review is based on my direct experience with the agent, and is truthful, honest and fair.

Humphrey & Co Estates