Nov 10,2011
Nov 10,2011
Like my sister Jessika, I would like to make it clear that when I say "excellent" I am only referring to Suki, whom we all adore. Throughout the weeks during which we were in contact with the agency, we felt that the agency in general didn't seem to have a very good communication system - some people were unaware of things that they should have been aware of, such as the fact that we were prepared to pay 3 months' rent in advance.
Suki, however, really struggled throughout the whole thing to make it work for us, managing to work around the fact that we were late for our appointments several times. He never tried to rush, never seemed stressed and let us look at the properties in peace without overselling them. He's also really charming and sweet. We love him!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Kilburn

381 Kilburn High Road London