Nov 10,2011
Nov 10,2011
I sold my house in Basingstoke with Property Eagle this Summer. I had been on with a local agent for 3 months before and I must say that Property Eagle beat them hands down. They just did everything very smoothly and their communication was so much better than my first agent. They came round and took the photos and did a floor plan, they then emailed me draft details before the property went live (that my first agent did not and caused lots of problems as I was not happy with the photos or the description), we had one or two viewings a week for about 4 weeks and always got feedback which was another issue with my previous agent, and when the couple who eventually bought the property came in, they did all the negotiating for us too.

All in all, I would say things were much smoother with Property Eagle. When you compare their fees it makes it a complete no brainer! £4,000 vs £250 and the cheaper agent will do a better job overall, would definitely recommend to anyone who is happy to show round their own buyers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey