Nov 10,2011
Nov 10,2011
Useless in every respect. When we first approached them they sent a (seemingly) very nice chap around called Andrew who charmed us and made a lot of promises about their excellent level of service. Once the contract was signed, he promptly disappeared and since then we've been forced to deal with a bunch of incompetents who don't answer emails, don't offer even a basic level of customer service and generally don't give a toss. Plus they threw in a bunch of hidden costs that were only mentioned in tiny print in the deliberately long and dense legalese contract. Their policy is just to get you on the books and then to screw you for all they can get. Avoid at all costs!
Answered my emails, acted like decent human beings.
By: KS
Oct 02, 2012
Andrew, please anwer your emails instead reading comments on the web. Thanks
By: Andrew Lipski
Dec 01, 2011
Please contact me to discuss this matter further as I would be like to know who hasn't responded to you. Whilst I understand that charges are never popular they are clear in our terms of business, but I would love to be able to discuss this with you further. I look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Churchill Lettings Office 1