Jun 28,2011
Jun 28,2011
Dealing with Black Katz was the most demoralising, difficult, painful and unpleasant experience I have ever had with a letting agency. Tenants are treated with distain. During my tenancy I had a severe mice infestation that was never dealt with until I took it upon myself to block up all the holes where they could enter. The shower never worked properly and was never fixed. The flat had a carbon monoxide leak and it was only through pure luck that the gas was checked in the early stages of the leak that I was not done in. Fortunately, I kept my windows open at all times but had a week of feeling very very ill and not knowing why.
The only word I ever got from Black Katz was the annual rental increase phone call from the delightful \"Cally\" who was neither delightful or helpful. On the day they decided they wanted a big rent increase, I got a call from Black Katz saying that the landlord was selling the flat and I had to move. ...or pay an extra 200 per month!!! IN the end it was a lie, they were not planning to sell, just wanted to increase the rent outrageously on what was a very small one bedroom flat with only a dribble for a shower.
Whatever you do, stay away from this firm. They have no interest in customer service. IN fact they scared me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office