Nov 09,2011
Nov 09,2011
I have been using Belvoir Glasgow North as my Letting Agent for over a year now. I had been privately renting my apartment and luckily received a leaflet throught the door offering their services in the area. Living in Northern Ireland and trying to rent out my property in Glasgow was proving very difficult. I contacted Sharon, who explained everything clearly, was very friendly and provided a competitive management fee. Sharon has been an excellent letting agent, very professional and along with Maureen have maintained excellent communication and provided prompt responses so as to keep me up to date. They have been able to provide sound advice when required and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 107! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 107, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 107