Nov 09,2011
Nov 09,2011
I have been using Belvoir Birmingham Central in Jewellery Qtr for a couple of years now. I have been very impressed with the level of service from all departments of the business. Specific positive feedback about Sinead Caid - she has been very helpful along the way and has gone the extra mile for me on more than one occasion. She is a real asset to the business.

I get monthly statements which are clear and well rec'd each month. I have not got a negative comment about the company. 5 star service... and more importantly - with a smile...!

Thanks to Sinead and the team for making my life as a landlords very easy and straight forward... just don't let the tenant move out...!

Thanks, Jon

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 82