Nov 09,2011
Nov 09,2011
I have been very satisfied with linley and Simpson. The staff are very pleasant and helpful.
There are some repairs which need doing which have not yet been done probably awaiting the landlord although there is nothing urgently required.

These are the door chain, window lock, cooker hood. There was also 2 lights out when I arrived which Leanne said she would replace. I also reported a cracked window which I don't know what has been decided on this yet. I know Leanne said that a new blind in the living area has been ordered as well. The only thing I have not reported is the mattress which is lumpy and not very comfortable. I am not sure where I stand with this and whether even though I have rented this furnished I would be expected to replace this myself. Maybe if they can respond to this they can let me know.

The standard of the accommodation is very good. I was also impressed with the cleanliness of the property when I moved in.

In general I am very happy with the service I have received. I would definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 6! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 6