Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
Hopeless agency! No help at all throughout the last 3.5 years! Two winters with no running water at times as the pipes froze. As the pipes were not within our flat, fineholm said there wasn't anything that could be done. Reported a water leak in the bathroom from upstairs. They rang back a month later asking whether it was still leaking! That says it all! Reported that the tiles in the shower need resealing! Still not done! 1.5 later! If our shower is leaking I wouldn't be surprised! To top it off, we are now moving out and fineholm did not inform us about viewings. I am working from home and had 5 people walk in unexpectedly! No apology whatsoever from Finholm! Nothing! Just a txt the next week saying that they are coming in to view! What if you are working shifts? What if you are working from home? They have not managed to keep up their records either. Given them my mobile number several times, but yet they keep asking for it saying I haven't supplied it! USELESS agency! Plus you are NEVER dealing with the same people. It is always someone else!
keep record straight, phone back when asked, be more communicative, DEAL with problems, be friendlier (after you have signed the contracts)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow