Jul 22,2015
Steve
Jon
By: 'Mike White'
Jul 22,2015
I have used Cross Keys as a letting agent for several flats, since the end of last year. Their knowledge of the prices within Plymouth has been exceptional and their service has been exemplary. I have always been amazed at how quickly they have let each flat. Steve Jones has always given me very honest appraisals of the market and his team have always worked hard to market the properties. This really impressed me with the first property, which has been replicated with each vacant flat since.
If you are a landlord have a vacant property, I really would recommend using Cross Keys.
By: Jon & Steve
Jul 23, 2015
Mike, many thanks for your kind review, it is greatly appreciated from all of us and we will continue working hard into the future!

Cross Keys Estates