Nov 09,2011
Nov 09,2011

Belvoir have been fantastic in helping secure the property I wanted to rent. Most estate agents these days are less helpful with those looking for apartments to let and this is where Manchester Belvoir are different. From the very start communication has been fantastic, in particular Lauren at Belvoir central Manchester has been fantastic at keeping us informed of what is going on and helping sort problems out. Also Ade was great in sorting out guarantor references when our previous landlord refused to provide references. There customer service is high and they will go out there way to assist with any issues. I will use Belvoir again if I ever need a property as they are reliable and stress free. I urge anyone who is looking for a flat to use there great service! Thanks again Belvoir :) another happy customer!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester! To leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Manchester