Nov 09,2011
Nov 09,2011
I used Ludlow Thompson last month in order to find a property in the City area. I found them to be much friendlier, efficient and more organised than any other estate agent I have used in the past. Furthermore, unlike other estate agents, Ludlow Thompson were interested in achieving a good deal for both me and the landlord, a fact that I greatly appreciated.

My agent, Tom Browne specifically was extremely helpful, friendly and efficient, always there to quickly answer my questions, and deal with all necessary arrangements for the property.

Overall, I have had a very good experience with Ludlow Thompson, and would definitely use their services again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands