Nov 08,2011
Nov 08,2011
This is hard, as we had a complete nightmare with the landlord, however I do feel that Ludlow themselves were very helpful especially near the end of our dealing with eachother. If it hadn't of been for the landlord being utterly indecisive, unprofessional and completely wasting my time I probably would have alot of better things to say.
Stephen and Tom did the best they could considering the unique situation we were put in with this ridiculous landlord, they really did work hard for us.
I would definitely use them again, it just sucks that KEITH is an utter douchebag of a landlord. If this was a review on him then I would have given a terrible as the ranking!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London