Oct 24,2011
Oct 24,2011
They sold our property (£400k) to the first people that viewed for the asking price. We knocked back 2 offers from them and house simple advised we should consider the lower offer but we didn't.
Some of the photos that their photographer took were not great but house simple advised us that this was the case and we sent some of our own which were used. The plan he did was good though. We also mainly wrote our own blurb and proof read the advertisment etc.
To sum up up if you want to get your property on the big selling portals and are prepared to do most of the leg work yourself including pushing the sale through to completion, then I can't recommend house simple enough as we saved thousands. If you want a top service and dedicated driven sales then you need to go to a bricks and mortor high street agent, but my experience of them is not great either. I would use house simple again but would expect to do most of the selling and sales myself. For a saving of nearly £5k I am prepared to do that.
10 out of 10 for access to the selling market place.
5 out of 10 for estate agent performance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple