Nov 08,2011
Nov 08,2011
My experience of using previous estate agents was less than positive, I saw them as adding very little value and the only benefit being to actually get your property listed on rightmove. At Belvoir I can positively say my experience has been very different, they are small enough to provide a personal service yet large enough to handle marketing of any development irrespective of its size.

Their service is of a very high standard, calls are returned promptly and you will be kept regularly updated on progress. They are innovative with ideas and are the first people I have come across who will go beyond merely marketing your property, for example they will offer advice and guidance on furniture content,decorative order etc (all of which are as vital as the actual marketing itself).

This coupled with their excellent (and most importantly realistic) knowledge and understanding of both rental and sales markets and what return can be expected means I have no hesitation to recommend them and I will continue to use them in the future

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool Central! To leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Liverpool Central