Nov 08,2011
Nov 08,2011
I contacted the Greenwich branch of Conrans together with two other estate agents when letting out my apartment. Of the three Conrans struck me as very upfront, pleasant and knowledgeable. I met Nicky and she came across as a down to earth and straightforward professional. The favourable impression I had of the agency continued throughout the process. I usually dealt with either Nicky or Laura and both were on top of their brief consistently and very pleasant to deal with.

Conrans secured a number of viewings and the communication was very good. I particularly liked the progress reports that they emailed to me at regular intervals. We secured a tenant prior to my leaving UK and the service since then has also been fine.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Conrans.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich