Nov 07,2011
Nov 07,2011
After speanding hours and days of home hunting with no luck and dealing with unreliable and time waisting estate agents, at last I left my luck at Brinkley's hands and I did really well. Right from the start, I felt really safe for the reason that these guys are actually Active. They helped me out from the actual process till finalising and they were on top of new properties coming over. They have been really informative, reliable and created an ongoing relationship even now I have already moved in to the flat. These guys really want clients to find the place they want according to their needs and preferences. That was interesting and impressive. I am confident enough to suggest that they are 100 % professionals.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney