Nov 07,2011
Nov 07,2011
I have dealt with this estate agent and at first they were very nice and friendly and helpful. But giving them my money has actually showed who they truly are. I was so annoyed, frustrated, name it all! First, they posted a week's rent in their advertisement online. But during the signing of contract, they changed it into monthly which was actually higher than the one they've posted.That should have been enough to raise the red flag. On my first day in the flat, I discovered problems that needed mending and it took me months of numerous phone calls and a personal complaint to the landlord (an action which they took against me) before they came to check on the flat. They left with the promise to mend it but that was only after another months of waiting, with me going to their office to remind them, another personal complaint to the landlord and a very very rude and unprofessional phone call from one of their agents! Can you believe this arrogant agent phoned me and instead of apologizing for their incompetence and endless lies, had actually the gall to yell at me for going to the landlord instead of them! Can you blame me???
By: Amber
Jan 14, 2013
Firstly let me clarify that £100 per week does not equate to £400 per month. Only the month of February has 28 days or 4 weeks of 7 days. The other months in the calendar have 30 or 31 days. So rent is calculated by Per Calendar Month which is calculated in the following manner 52 weeks x the weekly rent divided by 12 months, so £100 per week would tally at £433.33.

Secondly on properties that we do not manage, where a landlord has requested just our introduction services, we are unable to force the landlord to carry out repairs. We ask the landlord to respond to the tenants request promptly and we also encourage & advise the tenant on how to approach the landlord.

We are sorry that we can not elaborate any further a s we do not know which tenancy this complaint relates to.

Amber & Co

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Amber & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Amber & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Amber & Co Office 1