Nov 07,2011
Nov 07,2011
I was going to let the property myself and was hounded by many agents when I placed ads on line. I did receive a nice and well composed e-mail from Luke and decided to give him a call. The flat was upside down and I was surrounded by boxes but Luke was not put off and was very positive about the property and the prospect of finding tenants. This was a very stressful time for us as the property we were purchasing was a nightmare and I was very short on time. Luke went out of his way to get documents to me (coming to my home twice) and ALWAYS responded to calls and e-mails promptly. This company is definitely worth their weight in gold. I would also add that we dealt with three other agents prior to Webster and Darby for Sales and they did not compare at all. The attitude of the staff is positive and accommodating and definitely unique for Estate Agency in this day and age. I had tenants within days and will 100% be using them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Webster and Darby Office 1! To leave a new review of Webster and Darby Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Webster and Darby Office 1