Jul 16,2015
By: 'Liana Hardy'
Jul 16,2015
Excellent service. I am a student and this is my first time as a tenant, David was extremely helpful by answering any questions no matter how silly or specific. I was very anxious about the process but David made it very easy, I will advise all my fellow students to use Ludlow Thompson in the future when searching for properties. We have a beautiful house and a great landlord all thanks to David! He took the time to explain any fees and documents in detail so that I understood, which was great customer service, he was very approachable and happy to help which made me feel comfortable when resolving any issues or confusion! He is an asset to your company and I wish him luck in the future! Thanks again to the Bow branch and especially David!
For the service provided we were happy to pay.

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3