Jul 16,2015
By: 'Bad agent'
Jul 16,2015
Very bad and unprofessional. Can't even manage the basic task of a property sale. Vendor agreed to sell and the agent has been delaying sending out an email or a letter of confirmation due to personal reasons. Was told several times that this was being done when it wasn't. This should not be the case of any establishment. I was asked to provide proof of my deposit and mortgage immediately which I did then heard nothing. Avoid at all costs. Esp the sales manager. When calling the office kept getting told different stories and the original agent Ikram kept saying that he doesn't hold any authority to send out a confirmation email and all authority is with the sales manager Kay! I did ask if Kay goes off sick longterm does the company shut down? He said no we make arrangements so it throws me to imagine why they don't do something in place already. I have now walked away from the property. Only if the office of fair trading was around to investigate what really goes on behind the scenes then estate agents would be better towards the public.
By: Kay
Oct 13, 2015
Hello I am surprised you've can write this knowing fully well you've decided to purchase the property directly as you had direct communication with the seller! We are talking about the property on Kennedy Road. Which is a big "no no" especially as you are a mortgage broker from Harrow.
We were fully aware and decided not to intervene and presented the seller with a better proposal for him to get happily involved in.
Next time you try to purchase don't try to cut off the middle man. Thank you and good luck. I would also like to stress we do not want to deal with customers of similar approach to yourself.

Swayam Property Services