Nov 07,2011
Nov 07,2011
During the time i was with Romans, Aaron from Aldershot made us feel welcome at all times. He listened to my needs and provided me with the correct veiwings acording to what i required. He worked very hard on my account and through no fault of his own, i found a property with another estate agent. I was secretly hoping that the last property that i veiwed with romans and Aaron, which i placed an offer on, would of been acepted as this would of been a testimate of Aarons hard work and dedication, but unfortunatly it was not the case.

I am very pleased to have met Aaron and trust his guidance and councel. If i was to be looking for or selling a house in the future i would be more than happy, in fact i would insist that Aaron handle my case.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14