Aug 01,2011
Aug 01,2011

My pregnant wife made an appointment to view property, Goadsbys agent didn't show up. We called them and they said that the appointment was scheduled at a different hour so we went to the agency to find out what is going on. Their agent told us that they can go with us right now to show us the property and we agreed to met at the flat.
Please imagine that we went there once again and their agent didn't show up...AGAIN!! even after we had that conversation face to face 10 min ago. I called them again to find out that they cannot let us to view the propery because it is too late now. That was on Saturday.

I called on Monday and they promised to call me back, didn't happened.

I am very patient person and I turned this situation into lauh, unfortunately it was worse with my pregnant wife!

Save yourself trouble and frustration and go somwere else.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goadsby Old Christchurch! To leave a new review of Goadsby Old Christchurch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goadsby Old Christchurch