Nov 06,2011
Nov 06,2011
Belvoir and I have done business now for about 6 months and they have let both my properties.

Initially I only dropped into their offices as there was a parking space nearby, but I`m glad I did!

Luke struck me as an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guy who gave me some good advice from day 1

This continued through our first ¢â‚¬Å“let¢â‚¬Â to the 2nd person that viewed it and on through the most recent ¢â‚¬Å“let¢â‚¬Â with a great couple moving in next week

I`ve tried others and quite frankly they were a waste of my time. Many promised the earth but delivered nothing ¢â‚¬â€œ no feedback, no recommendations, no viewings¢â‚¬Â¦¢â‚¬Â¦¢â‚¬Â¦..

Luke continues to offer excellent advice and keeps me informed of everything that's happening, without me even having to think about it.

I can`t remember once when I`ve had to chase him¢â‚¬Â¦..unlike others I could mention.

I would thoroughly recommend Luke, Jonathan and Belvoir in Hitchin as a professional and efficient letting agent ¢â‚¬Â¦go on, give them a try, like me, I don't think you`ll regret it!

Belvoir