Nov 06,2011
Nov 06,2011
Bad, unprofessional and incompetent service from start to finish. I am so happy to be finally rid of them. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. They loved to get their hands on as much of my money as they could. I was even refused a basic copy of their rental agreement to read over the night before. I came from out of town and was desperate to find a place as soon as possible and they took full advantage of my situation. I moved into an flat which was filthy, with mould on the walls and ceiling. I couldn't even have a hot shower when I moved in because both the shower and sinks electric hot water units were broken and had to be replaced. Just shows how little they cared about me as a customer. You seems like you are are obliged to stick by their rules, but that they are a law unto themselves. They don't deserve to be in business.
By: The Oakfield Team
May 31, 2012
Firstly can I apologise for the unfortunate experience that you have had whilst using Oakfield.

Sadly his is not a true reflection of Oakfield and the service we normally provide to all of our customers.

If you would like to discuss the experience you have had with our agency in more detail. Please do not hesitate in contacting our head office directly so we can discuss your experience further.

Kind regards

Hollie O’Shea

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings