Aug 03,2011
Aug 03,2011
I was looking to rent a 2 bed flat in southampton and then I saw "your-move" with a promising ADVERT on their website. (Beleive me the ADVERT was very deceiving and said that heating was included in the rent. The heating is never turned on and I had to purchase my own and now am paying electric heating bills every month.)

I arranged for a viewing of the flat in an apartment. A woman called HOLLY showed me the flat and because she did not want to lose a customer, dint mention many issues with the flat (e.g. bathroom shower was leaking, boiler needs servicing etc..) and convinced me to take it for £795 a month.

After this they charged me 300£ reference fees and took my details wherein they had spelt my name wrongly inspite of me clearly telling them my name. I realised when I received a wrong name on my council tax bill.

You could imagine the pain I went through in organising the repairs after I moved in and realised the shower and boiler issue.

Also they dint mention that the washing machine was shared with all, in the basement and costs 4 quid for 1 wash and 1 quid to dry. that was extra money off my sleeves.

Whenever I complain they say they would call me back and they never do.

This would go on till my contract ends.

Please AVOID !!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Office 10! To leave a new review of Your Move Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Office 10