Aug 03,2011
Aug 03,2011
I was looking to rent a 2 bed flat in southampton and then I saw "your-move" with a promising ADVERT on their website. (Beleive me the ADVERT was very deceiving and said that heating was included in the rent. The heating is never turned on and I had to purchase my own and now am paying electric heating bills every month.)

I arranged for a viewing of the flat in an apartment. A woman called HOLLY showed me the flat and because she did not want to lose a customer, dint mention many issues with the flat (e.g. bathroom shower was leaking, boiler needs servicing etc..) and convinced me to take it for £795 a month.

After this they charged me 300£ reference fees and took my details wherein they had spelt my name wrongly inspite of me clearly telling them my name. I realised when I received a wrong name on my council tax bill.

You could imagine the pain I went through in organising the repairs after I moved in and realised the shower and boiler issue.

Also they dint mention that the washing machine was shared with all, in the basement and costs 4 quid for 1 wash and 1 quid to dry. that was extra money off my sleeves.

Whenever I complain they say they would call me back and they never do.

This would go on till my contract ends.

Please AVOID !!