Jul 10,2015
Jake Brown
Carol Huxham
Jul 10,2015
I have been using Cross Keys in Mutley Plain for over a year as a management company for my rental property, and although I am new to the rental market I have been pleasantly impressed by their local knowledge ,experience, and professionalism, I have been unfortunate enough to have a problematic tenant, the team lead by Steve Jones were extremely efficient and dealt with the issue in hand and within a very short period the issue was rectified to the delight of all concerned, the tenant was allowed to breach the rental agreement / contract and another tenant was located and moved in with no loss to the tenant or myself.
My present tenant has decided to move on, within a week a new tenant was located and will shortly be moving in, so that the rental income remains uninterupted.
A thoroughly professional team who constantly keep me informed of any potential issues, whether they be maintenance, or tenant based.
Well done from a very satisfied customer!
By: Steve Jones
Jul 13, 2015
Dear Reggie, many thanks for your allagents review and the kind and considered comments contained therein. I am so pleased that you feel your decision to entrust my organisation with the management of your property was the correct one to have made and assure you of our continued best attention at all times. Steve.

Cross Keys Estates