Nov 05,2011
Nov 05,2011
I had several quotes from local agents, all of which advertised on the big websites as Hatched does and all of whom charged 1.5% to 2.00%. This meant that I saved about £3000 with Hatched. The only difference was that there was no High Street office. However I managed to buy my new house without going into estate agent offices so clearly the times have changed.
The advertising was very good with 19 pictures of my modest house. This was far more than the other agents on these sites. There was feedback from prospective buyers which was helpful in getting an idea of what people thought.
This is my seventh house move and I have a very jaundiced view of estate agents. Only once before can I remember an agent who remained involved and did everything in his power to solve issues as Craig Johnson did with this sale. As I live in Exeter and the regional office is in Exeter, Craig sometimes showed people round too.
I would not hesitate to recommend Hatched and have already done so to a friend in fact.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin