Nov 04,2011
Nov 04,2011
I initially dealt with Gemma Sobey. She was enthusiastic and proactive in showing me properties that matched my specifications. I put in an offer on a property that was accepted, but was quickly 'gazumped' which was very disheartening. This agent won my respect by very quickly and proactively finding me another opportunity which in fact turned out to be a better match than the first property I 'lost out on', turning round my disappointment into a real satisfaction with finding a property that I really loved.

The sale on the property I've just exchanged on was not without a few issues (related to the lease and a rather long chain - and a variety of different issues cropping up) I feel I should mention that Bonnie Pooley - sales progression was invaluable here in keeping me in the loop, I never had to chase her and Ms Pooley was very proactive in ensuring that a complex and rather 'worried' chain of clients held together to the end, to the mutual benefit of all.

I felt both professionals worked hard to acheive a positive result and are both a credit to Streets Ahead.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon