Oct 12,2011
Oct 12,2011
I\'ve been meaning to write this review for a while! Capitol Homes managed the property I rented for 2 years. They were un-organised and provided shoddy workmanship when anything went wrong. In fact I still cringe about the new boiler that was installed just before I moved out. I\'m pretty sure the engineer wasn\'t gas registered and he didn\'t flush the system which is a legal requirement when installing a new boiler.
Thankfully I was so thorough in keeping every single bit of correspondence I had with them noted and made sure I got them to confirm things in email (even though I knew they weren\'t really paying any attention). This all helped when they tried to refund only part of my deposit because they\'d kept no record and hadn\'t properly aknowledged information we sent to them.
In the end they had no argument about returning the full amount of my deposit but I had supply them with email evidence of how much it was (even though they were on the emails) because they were so rubbish at keeping on top of these sorts of things.
They are truly rubbish and I would never rent a property they were renting ever again.
By: Amr
Feb 15, 2014
We recently been aware of this website.We refute the suggestion of not using qualified workmen especially with regards to heating issues.

Nicola has placer her claim on assumption without obtaining the facts.we have had no complaints from the other tenants with whom she shared this flat

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capitol Homes Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Capitol Homes Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capitol Homes Management Office 1