Jul 08,2015
By: 'Mark'
Jul 08,2015
David Lloyd used his expertise to guide us throughout the process. He suggested the best way to market our property, which turned out to be an excellent choice. We are sure that the professional photos added value and interest in our property. There response to the open day was beyond our expectations with an unbelievable number of viewers, which progressed into many offers. We also used David's advise on what was the best offer to accept, which exceeded the asking price by a long way. We accepted within a week of viewing.
From the offer to exchange ran as smoothly as I had hoped for. David kept us up to date with progress reports from the buyer and we decided to smooth out any niggles to help the sale complete.
I would definitely recommend McDonald & Lloyd who exceeded our expectations. I thought they were highly professional, throughout the whole process.
McDonald & Lloyd are a good, reliable estate agent and I would definitely recommend them.

McDonald and Lloyd LLP