Nov 04,2011
Nov 04,2011
I can honestly say that I was extremely nervous when looking to instruct an Estate agency to sell my home. You hear such horror stories.

The first few ¢â‚¬Ëœvaluations' from local agents really did nothing to ease my worries!!! Pushy and came across a bit desperate for business.

Cjhole were the last of my 3 appointments and they were great. The manager Steve met me at my house (on time !) and completely justified his thoughts with lots of recent sales they had achieved. He put my mind at ease and I decided to take a leap of faith and entrust the sale to them.

The whole team came around the next day, which was great as I realised they were professional and not like the ¢â‚¬Ëœcowboys' I had met and heard about previously.

I have to mention Tom as well ¢â‚¬â€œ not only did he sell my house but he found me one to buy!

Steve, Tom and the team really looked after me and turned a scary situation for me into a massive positive! Thanks, I won't be moving for a long time now, but when I do I will be using you again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch