Nov 03,2011
Nov 03,2011
These guys know their market. I viewed many properties with many agents over a 6 month period and I found Homezone to be friendly, knowledgeable and straight talking. I realised very early on that I could trust what they were telling me, which was not a feeling I had with certain larger agencies. When I finally secured a property through them, Matthew made the process as straightforward as he could, despite the lack of clear communication from my selling agent. He answered calls, returned messages, sought answers and found solutions. I can unhesitatingly recommend this agency, and only wish some other agencies would take a leaf from their book.
And, also unlike other agencies, their service doesn't end when the sale completes; ask them anything ¢â‚¬â€œ need a landscaper/decorator/incredibly tall plasterer? Just ask, they're bound to know.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Bromley! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Bromley