Nov 03,2011
Nov 03,2011
When me and my legendary pal (Luke) decided to hop onto the property ladder we just didn't know what to do! For weeks we scoured the land, tormented by homlessnessness and driven by the need to survive. For nights we prayed that someone... anyone... would rid us of this plight that had befallen us. I knew God had listened to us, for that morning when we awoke the heavens parted and a ray of line shone down onto the Atkinson McLeod building, only 10 minutes from Balham Station. As we entered we were greeted by a gallant knight, Sir Dan Quinn, we told him our tales of trouble and strife - he paused momentarily; pondering the quest we had presented to him. He accepted the request with eager eyes, and immediately set to work.

A few weeks later, we have found ourselves in The Land of Brixton, living in a home we can call our own. Great job, this goes out to you Dan, big-up big-up Brixton x

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham