Oct 30,2011
Oct 30,2011
Chase Devani are the absolutely worst slumlords I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I was burglarised and informed them. They did nothing, absolutely nothing. I have not re-entered the premises since the burglary and after a month of them doing nothing I asked to end the tenancy and they have absolutely refused. Because I no longer live there I have now lost my benefits and housing. NOW they are trying to evict me when I have not lived there for over 40 days. And they still will not do an inspection and give me a receipt for the keys and end my tenancy. The stress caused by their inaction and unreasonableness has caused my physical and mental health to deteriorate. If you value your health and sanity, do not get trapped in a contract with Chase-De-Vani.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CDV Properties West Hampstead! To leave a new review of CDV Properties West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for CDV Properties West Hampstead