Nov 03,2011
Nov 03,2011
Firstly, I want to say my rating for Ludlow Thompson as a company is average. The rating for this particular agent is excellent. When I left Ludlow recently, my dealings with Sarah Pinfold, property manager at Worcester Head Office, shows true professionalism. I had a dispute with my tenant about a deposit deduction for damage to a kitchen breakfast laminate top and a query with Ludlow's account about my rentals due over the tenancy period. In both these situation, Sarah was most helpful and prompt in her replies, what course of action she'll take, acted upon them and informed me at every stage what's happening. Her response has made my "problem" stress free. I want to say a big THANK YOU to Sarah and feel she has restored some of my faith in the service industry of Estate Agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London