Jul 02,2015
By: 'Steve W'
Jul 02,2015
Having decided to sell up and move to the coast, I approched a number of local agents for a valuation. Of the 4 that I choose to advise me, I felt most comfortable with Turners. From an early stage, I was looked after by Lee and the team who kept me informed at all times. Whilst im known to be difficult, their humour matched mine and the sale progressed to a very satisfactory outcome. Would I have been happier with one of the others chosen to appraise the house, to take the sale forward, no I wouldn't have. These guys are friendly, helpful and professional and being an independant go that extra mile to please the customer and obtain the best result.

Would I recommend them......yes without a doubt!

A big thank you to Lee, Rob and the team for all time and effort they put in for us.

Steve and Sue.
Fees were the best quoted for a very professional service

Turners Property