Jul 01,2011
Jul 01,2011
I found the estate agent Simon who came to carry out a valuation on my property to be very patronising. He talked down to me and I felt it was because of my age (I\'m only 24) and to an extent gender as he kept telling me \'anecdotes\' about daft things women in his life had done. I had a bad experience with the Farnham branch of Castles about 3 years ago when I was property hunting and I found the estate agent Charlie very rude.

I\'m afraid that I will not be using them again for anything!
By: Duncan Pate
Nov 03, 2011
I am sorry to learn of your disatisfaction with the way you were dealt with by Simon (and previously Charlie). I am not familiar with the induvidual circumstances but if you would be kind enough to contact me personally I will thoroughly investigate your complaint. As you see from our other reviews we set very high standards and are always disappointed when clients feel our service had dropped below the standard they expect. I apologise on this occasion we haven't met our usual standards I hope we maybe able to rectify this if you contact me directly. regards Duncan Pate (Managing Director) dpate@castles.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1

Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham)

175 Victoria Road Aldershot