Jul 01,2015
By: 'Azza Hassan'
Jul 01,2015
Seamus has by far been the best estate agent I have had the pleasure of meeting. I was very much impressed with his high level of professionalism along with his expert knowledge. Right from the beginning Seamus worked with us to ensure that all the requirements we were looking for in a property were met. He accomedated to all our needs including late viewings. He kept in constant contact with myself regarding new properties that came on the market and made sure that we were able to view them at the earliest possible opportunity. Once Seamus found us the right property for us, he was very efficient with the process that came next and kept is updated throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend Seamus and Living In London. You will not be disappointed.

Living In London