Oct 31,2011
Oct 31,2011
I saw 3 letting agents before deciding to use Belvoir, and opted for Nic because she stood out, she was far more approachable and better informed than the other two, and I chose her despite the fact that one of them was considerably cheaper.
Nic arrived dead on time, she took the time to get to know me and find out what I wanted from the process, she then gave me all the information I needed and answered all my questions accurately and thoroughly. She was very professional, and knew her stuff, but was down to earth and approachable at the same time.
When I advised her the fee was more than I was expecting to pay, based on the quote from the other letting agents she went away and managed to negotiate a more competitive fee, still higher than the other agents, but I felt the service she offered was worth it as customer service is very important to me.
We had developed a rapport very quickly thanks to her effort and open personality, I found her exceptionally easy to deal with and as I live a long way away from the property, I wanted an agent whom I trusted and who I felt was reliable and approachable. She was the only one of the three who made me feel confident that the property would be managed fairly and efficiently.

Since taking the property on she has telephoned me regularly with any updates, she has always been available to answer any questions and address any concerns, in fact I feel completely at ease with the letting because I know my property is in the best hands. She worked hard to find me a good tenant and had the property let within a month!!!
When the tenant has had problems, she has dealt with them quickly and efficiently only involving me when she had to. She organized all the handover of utilities and had thankfully read all the meters before the new tenants had moved in as it would not have occurred to me, and she wrote on my behalf to the utility companies to facilitate the transition.
In conclusion, what I will say is that Nic is very efficient, on the ball, and professional in her approach to me. In addition she is a genuinely warm person, who I imagine gets on well with everybody, she has made me feel valued, secure, at ease and confident that I chose the right agent to let my flat, quite a challenge as I can be very a difficult customer. If I am paying for a service I expect it to be done to a high standard, and am very quick to complain if I feel that the service I am receiving is not up to scratch, to be honest I deal with a lot of companies between one thing and another and of all the people I deal with day to day, Nic has stood out as having exceptional customer service and property management skills. I owe Nic a big thank you, and I feel she is an asset to Belvoir, I hope as a result of this feedback process she gets the credit and acknowledgement she deserves, she is a pleasure to do business with. I hope all of Belvoir's agents are as good as Nic. Thank you so much for everything.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool Central! To leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Liverpool Central